Icelantic Is Hiring "Animals" - Do you have what it takes?
Icelantic is seeking 5 "Animals" to join our wolfpack and fly the Icey flag in Vail, Aspen, Steamboat, Crested Butte and Whistler.
If you are a motivated ski bum living in one of these locales, and are looking to supplement and enrich your season, send us a video telling us why you're the best pick for the pack.
- Must ski 4+ times/week at either Vail, Steamboat, Aspen, Crested Butte or Whistler
- Must be highly self-motivated and responsible
- Must be willing to work hard and ski hard
- Must enjoy working outside and with other skiers
If this sounds right up your alley, please send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Letter of intentResume2 Referencessocial media handles2 minute video of why you are an ANIMAL
Thanks All! Looking forward to charging with you this season.
An Icelantic “Animal” is a specialized marketing representative of Icelantic and all products/services of Icelantic. The regular tasks of an Icelantic Animal involve providing information about the brand and it’s products/services, generating sales opportunities, and working to build positive customer preference for the Icelantic brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of an Animal:
- Promote Icelantic products and services
- Represent Icelantic in a positive way
- Interact with customers and help promote Icelantic sales
- Cultivate a relationship with your mountain’s Ski Patrol, Ski Instructor and Mountain Employee staff, creating awareness of Icelantic’s Pro-Program
- Work with other Icelantic team members to promote the brand (i.e. On-mountain demos)
- Provide info to Icelantic on sales opportunities in your particular community
- Have solid working knowledge of Icelantic Product and can demonstrate how product works.
- Share ideas with Icelantic regarding new ways to market Icelantic Skis
- Attend sales/marketing meetings
- Provide customer feedback regarding the brand – as seen from your perspective
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must love to ski! And ski an average of 4 days/week
- Must be outgoing, energetic and able to work with the public
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be demo binding (Marker) certified (this can come later)
- Basic Social Media (Instagram, Facebook) knowledge and ability to post
- On-Mountain representation: your office is the mountain and chairlift. You must be willing and able to promote Icelantic during your days skiing
- Flexible schedule is important: many events/demos are full day events, sometimes going into the night
- Must be able to lift heavy loads: On-mountain demos are physical labors. It’s cold and you’re dealing with tools, sharp edges varying weather. It’s not always sunshine and rainbows
Leave a comment