Bombproof 3-Year Warranty Program
Over the last 12 years Icelantic has been making 100% of our skis in the USA, utilizing the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, creating the MOST DURABLE SKIS ON THE MARKET. We feel so confident in our construction and craftsmanship we are now offering the industry's most comprehensive BOMBPROOF 3-Year Warranty ensuring that you believe in our products as much as we do.
Examples of what is NOT covered by Icelantic’s 3 Year Warranty:
- Damage caused by impact, misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Scratching or chipping of the topsheet.
- Mis-mounts or any issues regarding mounting
We want to be able to take care of you properly, but BE HONEST! It will go a long way in the warranty process.
-The Icelantic Crew
SKIS MUST BE REGISTERED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR WARRANTY / REPAIR PROGRAM
Our first line of defense when dealing with damaged skis is to assess the problem. Skis that are damaged due to manufacturer defect will be repaired or replaced at no cost. Skis with damage resulting from regular wear and tear can be repaired at a slight cost to the customer. If damage occurs contact us as soon as possible. Do not continue to skis on your damaged skis as further damage may occur. This damage will not be covered under Icelantic's Warranty Program. In order for all of our customers to take full advantage of our 3 YEAR WARRANTY see the process below:
- Please email email@example.com with a detailed description of the problem.
- Include detailed photos of the damage and serial number of the skis. Your serial number is located around the binding mounting position - ex: 181RKR025).
- An RA (return authorization) number will be issued for your warranty.
- Make sure this RA number is included on any and all correspondence regarding your warranty. Write your RA number on the exterior of the box .
- Simply ship your ski / skis to:
1300 Washington Ave
Once we receive your skis, we will inspect them and determine whether they should be repaired or replaced. Repairs, especially during the ski season my take up to 5 weeks to repair and ship back. Replacements will be handled as quickly as possible, and will be dependent on inventory.
*All costs associated with shipping and repairs will be assumed by the customer.
Icelantic is not responsible for any shipping charges.